Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tee-Tee on the Tile

We have someone scheduled to look at the house today at 2:00pm. After talking to David, I decided to move the Jeep to the third bay of the garage to make the garage look bigger. While I was moving it, Grace was inside playing with her dolls.
.
When I came back inside (about 3 minutes later) I noticed that she wasn't wearing her diaper...again. And then it happened. I stepped in the tee-tee. Oh boy.
.
So twice today, she has taken off her diaper and gone tee-tee in unexpected places. At least this time it wasn't on the carpet. I guess she's decided she's trained and doesn't want to any more diapers. Now if only I can get her to actually tee-tee in the potty, we'd be doing great.
.
My strategy now is to put her on the potty every hour AND keep a very close eye on her. As soon as I see her pulling at her diaper, it's time to run to the potty. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...