Monday, August 20, 2012

Car rider line

Faith, Benjamin, and I picked Grace up from school today in the car line.  I was one of the first mom's to arrive - car number 6 to be precise - and I arrived at 2:45.  School gets out at 2:55ish.  But, Grace did not get into my car in 3:15.  Fortunately for me, it was a gorgeous day out and both Faith and Benjamin napped in their car seats while we waited for Grace.  It was interesting to watch the school's process for sending students home.  The bus riders are loaded onto their buses first, and only after the buses pull out do the car riders start loading up.  The craziest thing was we got home only 5 minutes before her school bus arrived.  Going forward, I think Grace riding the bus home is a fantastic idea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...