Thursday, October 10, 2013

Seth

We finally got to see Seth.
And Grace was the most excited.
Here we are with him.
We are so proud of the man that Seth and grown into.
He has chosen a noble path of serving his country.
And I am certain he will serve us well.
Meanwhile we all miss him, his girlfriend Heaven included.
But today we enjoyed walking around base with him.
And just spending the day with him.
It has been much too long since we last saw him.
But it was certainly worth the long trip to see him.
I must admit that the Marines did change Seth quite a bit.  He is much stronger.  And he stands taller.  He now walks with quiet confidence.  But he still has that same smile and quirky sense of humor.  And while he has grown into a handsome and honorable man, he will always be my little brother and I love him dearly.  I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see where your future takes you.  Be safe and know that we will keep you in our prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...