Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mee-Mee is here and she bought Grace a "skurth"

MeeMee and Pappy finally arrived and we are so excited!
First thing, MeeMee wanted to hold her grandbabies!
We are all so excited to finally have MeeMee and Pappy here for a visit.  It's been much too long since we last saw them!
One of the first things we did was go to the Foley outlet stores.  While MeeMee and I with both girls shopped at Ann Taylor, Grace found a scarf and quickly pronounced that, "It's too fancy for you, Momma.  But it's just right for me!"  Of course, I wasn't going to pay $20 for a scarf for her.  But then MeeMee found one in the clearance bin at Children's Place and bought it for her.
And while I find Grace to be quite articulate for a 3 year old, every now and again she says something or slightly mispronounces something that just melts my heart.  Like her new scarf.  She calls it her "scurth."  Oh be still my heart.  My baby is growing us so fast.  I just can't bear to take even an instant of this most amazing time for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...