Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mmmm...oops?

This is our kitchen faucet.
I love the way I can pull it out and use as a sprayer.
It's connected by a hose that goes down in the handle.
This morning I turned the water on and pulled on the handle to rinse the sink out.  Notice anything out of the ordinary?  I'll give you a hint:  The handle came OFF.
And then the hose disappeared.  This is all that was left.  I had the sprayer in my hand and an empty hole in the faucet where the handle used to be.  Oh, and a monstrous stream of water spewing out across the room so hard and fast that it hit our 12 foot ceilings.  And blasted me in the face on its way up and out... 

I suppose that's one way to wake me up, but I prefer coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...