Sunday, December 12, 2010

The best dresses. Ever.

A good friend of ours made Grace and Faith the cutest holiday dresses ever.
 AND she whipped them up in just one day.  Amazing!
 They are soooo cute and they are reversible!
 The girls love their dresses.
 I just had to get a picture of my girls wearing them before food and spitup covered the dresses.
So here I am hair curlers and all. 

Seriously, Angela is one of the most talented women I know.  She could easily make a small fortune with her sewing but she does it because she enjoys it.  And her creations are amazing.  I can't imagine creating not one but TWO dresses with buttons, ric-rac, using different material, for two different sizes, and making them both reversible.  Oh, and she hid the thread.  How does she do that?  All that in one day.  Like I said, she's incredible.  She is a Sewing Superwoman. Seriously, thank you Angela for Grace and Faith's dresses.  I simply adore them and Grace wants to wear her "Sssssno-man" (snowman) everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...