Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Wednesdays

It's summer time and you know what that means...
Wet 'N' Wild Wednesdays at the local park! 

This year our city has really gone above and beyond:  there were slides for all ages - even an enormous racing slip 'n' slide!
 Large slides
 Along with Princess slides with a built-in bouncy house!  It makes me wish I was 12 or under!
 And just like last year, the fire department helped the kids beat the heat.
 Most kids love being hosed off.  In fact, I was tempted to get under that spigot myself.
My children, however, appear to be unlike any of the other kids.  Grace said she was hot and wanted to go home.
Faith just sat in the grass and cried.  So home we went.  Maybe they'll enjoy it more next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...