Friday, September 16, 2011

Cozumel, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico was our last stop before heading back towards Louisiana.
We've been to Cozumel more times than I care to count.  We adore it here.
First stop off the ship?  Starbucks!
I got an iced coffee.
And David got a hot one.  See how happy real coffee makes my dear hubby?
This was how much our two coffees cost us.  In pesos.  It was roughly five and half bucks.  It may have been the best purchase of our trip.
Then we walked around town.  For miles, actually.
And I found a pair of alligator tail boots that I loved.   And my dear husband bought them for me.  They gave me "Mexican socks" to try them on with.  Aka a plastic bag.  Sweet.  And velcro jean leggings so I could see how they'd look with bluejeans on.  Aren't they snazzy?
Then we stopped in Carlos 'n Charlie's for a bit.
Before we headed back to the ship.  What a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...