Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dance recital

Today was Grace's dance recital.
 She was very excited while I was crazy nervous.  It's my hormones.
 Her first dance was "Bippity Boppity Boo!"  as Fairy Godmother.
 It was a sassy little tap number.
 And Grace was spectacular.
Then I met her backstage in the dressing room and we changed her into her Sleeping Beauty ballet dress.  Grace really prefers ballet over tap.  It may have something to do with her pink dress and tiara.  She really is a princess at heart...
 And once again Grace rocked the stage.
 She knew her dance inside and out.
 And she performed it so well.
In my opinion, Grace was the best in her group.
She looked so beautiful up on that stage.  I can hardly believe how fearless she is.  While on stage she was completely in her element.  And I was so proud of her that tears came to my eyes and my heart swelled until it was ready to burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...