Saturday, May 26, 2012

We took Benjamin to see the alligators

Today we decided to go on an adventure.
 To see the alligators at Alligator Alley.  Pappy is a bit fascinated by alligators because he had a pet one live in his bathtub when he was a little boy.  I kid you not.
MeeMee was impressed by the feeding, too.
I just enjoyed watching everyone else.  I've been numerous times with the kids.
And while this was Benjamin's first outing, he pretty much slept the entire time.
Those gators are quite large.
And the crunch of bones breaking in those gator jaws never ceases to send chills down my spine.
We had the opportunity to hold a baby alligator.
 It's skin is so soft.
 This little guy reminded Pappy of his pet.
 Then we fed the big gators.
And they are quite large.
Some as big as 13 feet.  I'm thankful for the fence between us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...