Thursday, August 15, 2013

One, Three, and Five...Finally

After a stressful morning at the photography shop, I decided to take matters into my own hands.
So I took a white sheet outside and had my own little impromptu photo session.
And the kids cooperated much better.
In fact, even Benjamin laughed at my silly antics.
Some of us made silly faces.
And I feel like I was actually able to capture their personalities.
Much more so than the earlier photographer.
I think it helps when kids are in a familiar environment.
Although Faith and Grace are both so eager to please.
Benjamin.  Not so much.
Between the professional photos and the snapshots I took today, I think I certainly accomplished the documentation of my kids at the ages of one, three, and five.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...