Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hide and seek

After many long hours of unpacking, Grace decided it was time to play.

I could hear her calling "Momma! Momma!  Waird Dace doe?"  (Toddler translation:  Where did Grace go)

I honestly couldn't find her.

Until I noticed these little piggys peeking out the door of a tv console.

Sure enough she was hiding inside.  I'm surprised she could still squeeze in.

She giggled and giggled and hid inside over and over again.

Then I hear her say "I see ewe, Momma!  I see ewe!"  (Toddler translation:  "I see you".)

She had poked a hole out the back of her "hidey-hole" and was spying on me!

We played hide and seek until Grace was exhausted.  Then she took a nap while I unpacked more boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...