Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The movers have arrived

I can't believe they actually got that big truck in the complex!

They quickly unloaded everything.  Luckily, we had an elevator they were able to use for most everything.

Before I knew it, boxes were piled up to the ceiling in every room.

The movers just kept bringing in more and more and more boxes.

Everywhere I look, I see boxes.  I'm going to dream about boxes for the next two years.

There's barely enough room to walk from room to room.

And that's not counting what's in the garage.

It only took the movers 2 days to pack and 1 day to unload a 56 foot truck full of our stuff.  It's going to take me the rest of my life to unpack it all.  Sigh.  I guess I'd better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...