Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grace cut her hair

Grace was downstairs watching a cartoon when I decided to run upstairs and sneak a quick shower in.  I was piling the shampoo in my hair when I heard Grace say "Yook, Momma!  I tut my hair!  See?" (Look, Momma!  I cut my hair!  See?)  Of course, I jumped out of the shower as fast as I could and ran over to her, but it was too late.  She had climbed up on a chair, stood on her tippy toes and reached the scissors I used to wrap all our Christmas presents.

And she cut one of her beautiful curls off.  One that would have been bangs if they didn't curl up so much.

As I grabbed the scissors from her, she smiled so sweetly and asked "Eye boo-ful, Momma?"  (Am I beautiful, Momma?)

Yes, baby, even when missing a big chunk of hair in the front, you're still beautiful to me.  sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...