Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family portraits at the pier

While Hope was in town, she was kind enough to take some family photographs of us at our pier.  They turned out beautifully!  Here are my favorites in sepia.
Our family smiling together.
Grace giving her baby brother/sister a kiss.
Grace said, "I won to give bee-bee sisser a hug!"  (I want to give baby sister a hug!) 

Grace insists she is having a baby sister.  And she thinks her baby sister is at Stephen's house (aka her boy cousin Luke).  Hmmm...I wonder how Grace is going to react when we bring a real baby home.  She has no idea how her whole world is going to change...
Another family shot with Grace doing her own thing.

Just me and David and Baby.
Grace and me.
Another of us all smiling together.
And one final casual shot.

Thank you, Hope for taking the time to make these beautiful family pictures of us at our pier.  They capture us perfectly.  I love each and every photograph you took and I know I will treasure these forever.  And I am hoping that you will do it all over again once our new baby comes home.  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...