Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh sweet Internet, how I've missed you!

I can't believe it but I'm finally back online!  After months of waiting, we finally have the internet at home and I couldn't be more pleased.  It's superfast! 
 
Watch out world, I may have been gone for over 7 months but now I'm back... and I have a lot of catching up to do!  I know I am a bit rusty but soon we should be back into our old rhythm and groove again!  I plan to start with all that happened in March and finish up everything including Halloween.  A lot has happened in the last few months and I can't wait to put my thoughts out there...

Moving to our new house
Benjamin's birth
Faith's 2 year birthday
Grace starting kindergarten
Grace's 5 year birthday
Benjamin rolling over and eating solid foods - he's 5 months old already!
Updating our house
and so much more!

I have truly missed you, my sweet blog, and I hope we are never parted again for such a long time. 
Hugs and kisses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...