Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we drove to Sweetwater to visit with my Dad's family for Thanksgiving.
A lot of people showed up. 70 odd people in total I think.
Some I knew, some I didn't.  Some were family I hadn't seen in years and barely remembered.
We had food.
A lot of food.  More food than we could eat.
A whole room full of desserts.
After loading our plates we found a seat anywhere we could.  And we sat, and ate, and talked.
Then the children played.
And played.
And rode  tire swings.  Then we left and went to Nana and Gran's house.
Where David tried to take a nap.  It's all that turkey, y'know.
Grace serenaded the Turkey Tom and the Turkey Mom song.
And Faith danced along.
And Benjamin and his Daddy finally rested a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...