Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Master bath update

We finally decided to update our master bath.
By "update" I mean paint. 
 
The walls and trim were plain old boring white.  The cabinetry is ivory.  The trim and columns were once ivory as well and looked gorgeous against the dark taupey walls and light tan ceiling.  But then the bank brought painters in to paint everything white - the walls, ceilings, and trim.  But that's another story...
And by "we painters" I mean Grace, Faith, and me.
Faith took a wall and painted quite meticulously.
Grace took a wall and turned it into abstract art.
Then I finished it all up by cutting in and rolling it all out.  I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out in spite of the fact that the pictures makes everything look wonky in color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...