Saturday, May 30, 2009

Successful Garage Sale Shopping

Grace and I went garage sale shopping early this morning and look at all we found. For $25 I was able to buy all of these clothes with name brands like Gymboree, Children's Place, and Baby Gap. I was very excited. We found a total of 32 items ranging from cute capri outfits to a hot pink summer jacket. Expect future pictures of Grace wearing these fabulous yet inexpensive outfits.



But, our best find was only $10!


.
How cute is this RadioFlyer tricycle! I love that it has handle bars so I can control where she goes, plus a cupholder and mini-storage compartment! The handle bars are removable so once she's a little older she can ride without me steering her along.


Now she doesn't have to ride a plant stand and pretend that it is a tricycle.


It even has this adorable little bell on the handle bars so we can let people know to watch out for us!



All in all, it was $35 well spent and a great day for garage sale shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...