Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today Grace and I flew to Mobile to visit David for the week. We've missed him so much over the last couple of weeks. Yesterday was his birthday, so we had a little surprise for him. We baked him a birthday cake and took it through airport security and all the way to Mobile for him. Plus we packed his present in our suitcase. It's such a big package that we had to pack our clothes around it. When we finally got to Mobile, I wish someone had a camera available to take our picture. Imagine this: me wearing my backpack as I kicked our big suitcase along with Grace's carseat on top, Grace in one arm wearing her little monkey and the cake in my other arm. Quite the challenge if I do say so myself.

Anyway, we finally arrived and got to see David. We decided to drive down to Gulf Shores for the weekend for a little latent celebrating. Here he's opening his present - the Keuring ultimate single cup coffee brewer. If there's one thing my hubby needs (besides us, of course) is his morning coffee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...