Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sprinkles of Love...aka Freckles

I love that Grace is going to have freckles. In my mind, they're little sprinkles of love. They are just now starting to show. I adore each one she has so far and get all excited as we find a new spot that's been kissed by the sun.
.
Her first freckle adorns her right shoulder just to the left of her armpit.
..
Her next freckle is located just above her hip.
..
And a third precious spot has just made its way out on the corner of her eye.
..
I find it interesting that they are all showing up on her right side. What's even more surprising to me is the fact that they are showing up so early - she's not even 2 yet - plus I slather her down in sunscreen each day before we go outside. But I'm glad she's got them and I look forward to discovering more of these tiny sprinkles with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...