Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sun, Sand, and Slides

This morning we had a nice time at the park. Our little strolls are so much easier now- especially when we're taking sand toys. Our little lady refuses to ride in her stroller but adores her new ride. So do I - now I don't have to worry about carrying her AND her toys.
She had fun with her new sand toys from Target's dollar section.
She even offered to let me play with her prized shovel. How sweet.Then she became more adventerous and climbed up the swinging ladder just like a monkey. I must admit, I was impressed. Maybe my feet are too big, but they always seem to slip right off those little bars.
Talk about adventurous, she decided to go down the slide face first. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...