Friday, November 19, 2010

Cruise Day 5: At sea

Today we had another day at sea.  We're on our way home to Mobile.
It was a lovely day outside.
Mom and Dad and Stephen enjoyed the view.
Jennifer and Bethany enjoyed a fruity drink.
And we all headed to the pool deck.
Hi Luke!
Luke napped for a bit.
And David was the first of us to go down the twisty slide.
Is the water cold? I asked.  It's not too bad, I was told.
Stephen went down it, too.
He warned me the water was cold.
The guys really got into it.
Joe went head first.
I went feet first.  Trying to be ladylike, you know.
Look how cold the water was.  I was not prepared.  And it's ocean water.  Salty.
Here are the three brave men.
My husband is the most handsome of all.
Afterwards, we warmed up in the hot tub.
Then prepared to watch the sun set.
That's me and my gorgeous hubby!
And my darling with his wonderful mom.
It was windy out so we bundled up with our towels as we watched the last sunset of our cruise.
Beautiful.
And then we enjoyed our last dinner together as a family.
Mom and Dad.
Adorable Luke.
Me and David and Bethany at our last dinner together on the last night of our cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...