Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Fall, y'all!

The girls and I took some cute pictures several weeks ago.
When shopping for pumpkins, Grace insisted on getting one for her and one for Faith.
You know what that means...
They get to sit in the pumpkins!
Don't worry, I didn't force them to do it.
Well, maybe I did with Faith.
But she never cried...
She just kind of sat in there and tolerated me taking pictures.  Pumpkin squatting is a tradition after all. 
I did this for Grace's first Halloween.
She hated it then, but I think she actually enjoyed it this year.
Of course, I bribed her with a lollipop and Faith will go along with anything her big sister does.
After a while Faith seemed to enjoy herself.  I think she liked sitting up.
Then Grace began to tire of our little photo session.
She said she was all done.
And she meant it.  No more pretty pictures from her!
But that was okay with me.  Grace got a lollipop, Faith got to sit up supported, and I got my pictures.  I'd say that was a huge success.  Next year, we'll get to do it all over again.  Assuming I can find pumpkins big enough for the girls by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...