Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another stunning sunset

Sometimes I am in awe of God's amazing creations.
Today was one of those days.
I couldn't help but feel humbled in front of such beauty.  The girls must have felt some of the same because they were both suprisingly quiet. 
It was so beautiful that we decided to get a closer look from our pier.  We stopped midway for a moment.
Regardless of where we stood, it was awe inspiring.
In every direction it was the same.  Breathtaking.
Stunning.
Extraordinarily beautiful.
Magnificent.
Humbling.
It reminded me again of how fortunate we are.
We are so blessed to have such a beautiful place to live.
Even though the sun had set almost 15 minutes earlier, the sky continued to change.
It grew brighter.
And more intense.
I don't think I've ever seen a more spectacular sunset.
From every angle it was truly amazing.
Words just can't describe.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I believe these may be worth more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...