Sunday, November 28, 2010

Super sun set

It was gorgeous outside.  The water was as smooth as glass.
We just couldn't resist the pier today.  Who knows how many warm days we have left.  It is November, after all.
The girls were so excited to go outside.
Grace especially.  Faith just goes with the flow.
I love how the sun highlights the clouds.
Does a view really get any better?
I had to swap out my lenses after seeing the birds land on the posts.
It's a bald pelican!  They should make it our state bird...

I just love my new lens!
Eleven birds on one log.  Count 'em.
Hey sweet darling!
Faith stayed to watch the sunset with me while her big sister Grace went inside for a snack.
I know you think she's smiling at me, the camera, or the sunset, but she wasn't.
She was gawking at these birds.  Every so often a few hundred would fly over us chirping away.  They must be migrating or something.
The sunset was pretty.
Quite gorgeous.
Our sunsets are always beautiful.
And I appreciate and enjoy each one.
I never tire of them.
Or the wildlife.
Which is in abudance.
I have no idea what type of bird they are, but they were everywhere.
Just another one of the perks of living here on the bay.
We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...