Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm SEW excited!

This is my Christmas present from my parents.  We celebrated this weekend.  It's my new friend.
It's a brand-spanking-new sewing machine!!!  Words cannot describe how excited I am...
But these pictures should give you an inkling...
I made a trip to the fabric store this morning...
I now have polka dots
And stripes
Prints
And patterns
Ric rac, elastic, and buttons galore!

I have a whole list of fun projects I plan to tackle in the coming months:  I'm going to recover my nursery glider and ottoman, make new pillowcases for Grace's room, throw pillows for the family room, maybe even a quilt for our bed.  And that's not even taking into account all the mending I can do or the most exciting projects of all.  New boutique clothes for the girls!  Maybe even a matching outfit or two for their dolls and Chloe!  Dresses, and capri sets, and jumpers.  I can see my girls in them now.  I'm feeling sew inspired that I'm ready to dive right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...