Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hope busted my Nikon. Not exactly.

My sister has the oddest luck.  Electronics simply don't work for long when she's around.  And it's not like she drops or breaks them.  They just don't like her and simply die.  Take my Nikon for instance.
I've had it for 5 years or so and never had a problem with it.  But then I took this picture of her holding Benjamin.
And then this picture.  And then boom!  My Nikon gives me an error saying, "Press Shutter Release Button again."  Huh? So I press the button again.  Same error.  So I turn my camera off and on again.  I take out memory cards and batteries.  All to no avail.  I research it online and come to a sad conclusion.  My trusty, reliable friend is dead.  For good.  And I'm convinced it's because Hope has an electrical imbalance...  It's not really her fault but what are the odds that it finally goes kaput when I'm taking a picture of my sibling with a long history of killing all things electronic?  Curling irons, cell phones, laptops.  Anything that requires batteries or a plug only lasts so long where she's concerned.  But I love her anyway and will take this to mean it's time to upgrade...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...