Thursday, August 4, 2011

Caught with my pants down.

I was in the our bathroom today when the phone rang.  Before I could get to it I hear Grace say, "Hello!"  So I hurry to wash my hands hoping that Grace hasn't actually answered the phone.  (I've been waiting for an Elder from our church to call and let me know when we're having dinner together.)  But Grace has answered the phone and as she sees me coming for her, she takes off running down the hallway all the while continuing her conversation by saying, "Well.  My mom.  She's going potty.  You there?  Yeah!  My mom's going potty right now.  She's potty trained!"  All I could do was hope that it was someone I knew and not the Elder from the church... 

Fortunately, it was just my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...