Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Down low bed

We've been struggling with Faith at night.  For some reason she really fights going to bed.  We make sure she has a full tummy and then we rock her to sleep.  As soon as we stand up to put her in her crib, Faith wakes up and starts screaming.  So my brilliant husband came up with a new strategy.  He put her in the bottom bunk. 
 And it worked!  Wonders never cease!
Faith apparently just wanted to sleep in a big bed like her big sister.  So from here on out, I guess Faith gets to sleep in the bottom bunk below Grace.  It works for me although it makes my heart ache thinking about how fast my babies are growing up.  Sometimes I really wish time would slow down.  Just for a few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...