Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grace pretends to be a baby

As I was unpacking yet more things from our move, I stumbled across Grace's old car seat.  So I just sat it in the family room floor while I unpacked the rest of the box.  When I turned around this is what I saw.
Grace had climbed into the car seat and snapped the buckles around her waist.
She had the best time wiggling around and giggling to herself.

She kept saying "I uh bay-bee, Momma!"  (I'm a baby, Momma!)  Eventually, she got hungry and decided to get out of it, but it was cute watching her pretend to be a baby.  She's got a pretty vivid imagination.  If she's not pretending to be a baby, she's a puppy dog, or a cat.  Sometimes she's a frog.  Each day is a new experience, but full of fun and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...