Friday, January 22, 2010

Grace's nap mat

We finally received Grace's new nap mat yesterday and I have to admit I am tickled pink over it!
The outside is black and the inside is hot pink.  It is padded and lined with a polka dot ribbon trim.  I love how it rolls up and has a velcro strap over the carrying handles.  And I just adore the monogram on the outside pocket.
As soon as Grace saw it, she climbed right in.  It's so nice that it has an attached fleece blanket and pillow.
The pillow insert can be removed from the case for washing.  Yes, it's machine washable.  That was a big requirement.
Grace finally has her very own nap mat - which she calls her "seepin bag" (sleeping bag) - for school!  As Grace said, "I yub it very mutt!"  (I love it very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...