Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting ready for Valentine's Day

Today, Grace and I started making Valentine's Day cards.
She got her "hair-tuts" (scissors).
I got mine and we started cutting up paper.
We made pink hearts.
And orange and yellow stars.
Then we grabbed lollipops.
Grace helped color.
She colored some of the pieces, but got bored after a while and quit.
Look closely and you'll see her coloring my countertops.  sigh.  At least she's using washable pens.
Then I assembled all the little pieces into cute little flowers.
Here they are - all ready to go!
Aren't they darling?  They say "Will you be my buddy?" 
This is all the scraps of paper left over.  We're saving them for another project we're doing next week.

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I would like to use them as a class art project...can you email me the directions on how to put them together? Thanks!

    My email is elr0004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...