Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My pregnancy this week

This is what our baby looks like this week (according to online research).  Baby is starting to look like a real person!  I can feel Baby move now.  When I am lying down at night I feel little flutters about 2 inches below my belly button.  It feels like a little butterfly flying around inside.  David hasn't been able to feel Baby yet.  That will come in another couple of weeks I think.
Some interesting pregnancy facts:  It is possible to tell whether we're having a boy or girl, but our ultrasound isn't scheduled until next week.  And we've decided not to find out.  We think the surprise will be a lot of fun.  Our baby's heart is now pumping 25 quarts of blood each day.  And Baby's bones are starting to harden.  It's amazing how much Baby is changing from week to week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...