Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kidz Klozet Cosignment Sale

Kidz Klozet is a twice a year huge, very HUGE, cosignment sale held in Mobile.  This was my first trip and I must say I think I did pretty well.  I found a pair of maternity shorts and two maternity shirts for me - costing only $2 each.  For Grace I found much more - 4 capri outfits, a pair of denim capris, a pair of pink shorts, 8 shirts, 3 skirts, and 2 summer dresses - averaging $3 per outfit for her. 

There was tons of other things at the sale like cribs, toddler beds, breast pumps, diaper bags, mattresses, swings, car seats, strollers.  You name something you might need for a new baby or older child and they had it.  Fortunately, we have all that stuff and more, so I focused my time on finding summer clothes for Grace.  She growing so fast that she's wearing 3T-4T.  I love boutique style clothing and anything monogrammed or smocked, of which there was plenty at this sale all brand new, but they carried a hefty price tag averging $50-$60 per outfit so I passed on all that.  Here are a few photos of some of my favorite finds.

I love this little orange dress with the sea horses.
And this capri set is so darling!
And Grace loves this one - it's so soft.
After I got home I realized that over half of the things I bought for Grace was orange.
And I adore these pink shorts.
And this shirt matches them wonderfully.
And this tee, too.

Those are my favorites.  I also got severl everyday play outfits for Grace and a few other things, too.  All in all, I think we found several great deals and can't wait for the next sale this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...