Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The world from Grace's viewpoint

Grace loves cameras.  She loves to have her picture taken and she loves to take pictures.  She's getting smart about them, too.  She found our little pocket sized blue camera, turned it on, and snapped a few pictures. 
She caught me off guard with this one.  Normally she says, "Say teez, Momma!" (Say cheese, Momma!) if she has a camera (real or pretend) in hand. 
Then she got a closeup of my belly. 
And finally, one of my face before I took the camera away.  Look at my double chin and forehead wrinkles!  It's interesting to see what I look like from her viewpoint.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, it's a Giant! You look like you're 12 feet tall! They have cheap kids digital camera's, you should get her one. I think Target has some that are all pink and girlie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...