Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just another day in paradise with a great friend

This weekend I had one of my best friends come in town to visit.
This is Melissa.  We've been friends for a decade or so now.  She is a fellow blogger of Howard Smith Home Stories and can be found here.  She is getting married in September to her sweetie, Cas.  Cas incidently is also a blogger.  Cas's Crazy Thoughts can be found here.   
Melissa arrived early afternoon today and we shopped for a bit before picking Grace up from school.  Then we shopped some more before heading home and out to the pier.
It was absolutely gorgeous outside today.
It was one of the prettiest days we have had lately.
Grace was content to watch the sunset as long as she had her juice.
And then David caught this little guy and the fun really began.
Grace was so excited that her Daddy caught a fish.
So was Chloe.  She went absolutely bonkers over that fish.  Arf!  Arf!  Ruff!  Arf!  Woof!  WOOF!
I'll translate for you.  Oh it looks so yummy.  Please, oh please let me have a bite!
Just one little nibble!  I'll be good, I promise!  I'll even dance for a little taste.  Please, oh, please!
Wait!  Where did he go?  What happend to the fish?!?!?
You threw it back!?!?  Why would you do that?  I was going to EAT it!  Would you mind just jumping back in the water and getting it back for me?  Please, oh, please?!?  I really REALLY wanted that fish!

  Chloe was so upset when David threw that fish back.  Poor Chloe.  All she wanted was a little nibble. 
A few minutes later the sun finally started to set.
And we went home.  Melissa and I cleaned up and went out for a seafood girls night out dinner.  All that fishing made us hungry!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...