Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My pregnancy this week

Today I went in for another OB checkup.  It has been 3 weeks since my last appointment.    I gained 3 pounds since that last appointment.  No surprise there after all the eating out we did on our trip to and from Charlotte. And all those yummy desserts Mom cooked while we were in town like lemon pound cake and molasses cookies. And the two trips to Cheesecake Factory just for cheeses cake..  In fact, I'm surprised I didn't gain 10 pounds from all the desserts alone.  Those 3 small pounds I gained give me a total of 14 1/2 pounds gained thus far. 
My blood pressure was 100 over 60.  I couldn't believe it was that low.  Maybe I'm some kind of freak whose bp drops under stress?  Anyway, Baby measured 2 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule.  And my stretch marks are growing in spite of religiously slathering myself in cocoa butter stretch mark cream morning noon and night... Sigh.  I'm glad David says he loves me in spite of what my tummy looks like.  I also have a nasty cold but my doctor said my lungs sound fine so no antibiotics for me.  Just Halls cough drops and Chloroseptic spray for my sore throat.  And Tylenol for anything else... 

My next OB appointment is in 2 weeks on June 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...