Friday, February 11, 2011

Grace's uncontrollable diarrhea

David and I were on the couch when Grace came rushing in the family room bare bottomed and announced that she needed to wear a diaper.  And she handed us one.  Now this is highly unusual.  Grace hasn't worn diapers in months.

So, I asked Grace if she had an accident thinking she may have tee-teed in her pants.  Grace simply looked back at me and restated that she needed a diaper.  Now.  So I held her hand and walked to her room first and then the bathroom.  There I found Grace's underpants lying in a puddle of poop along with an entire roll of toilet paper in the trash can.  Apparently Grace had tried to clean her mess up only somewhat successfully.  

Grace finally looked up at me and simply said, "My poopoos just melted out of my hiney."  I can't think of a more apt description...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...