Thursday, February 24, 2011

A visit to the vet

Chloe is sick.
I put her in the car to take her to the vet. 
 And she puked.  In. My. Car!  Ugh.
So this is what it's like going to the vet with me.  I have a 4 year old dog, a 3 three year old daugther, her toy "Puppy Friend", and a 7 month old baby girl to carry in.  Not to mention a purse full of "just in case" items.  Needless to say, I have my hands full.
Grace insisted on bringing Puppy Friend to the doctor and was quite disappointed when he left without a shot, too.  Lately, Puppy Friend has been going everywhere Grace goes.  On walks.  To school.  And apparently to Chloe's vet visit.  I'm not quite sure if I should tell Grace that Puppy Friend isn't a real puppy..

Anyway, Chloe has another urinary tract infection and an infection in her throat.  Her UTI is due to me not wiping her hiney each and every time she goes potty.  Her throat infection is from licking her hiney.  Ick!  She received a shot and starts a round of antibiotics tomorrow.  Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...