Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our first day in our new home

I spent most of the day unpacking. But first, David gave Grace the tour. She was a little sleepy when she first saw her new home. Then she finally got going. She really likes the view from her room. Afterwards, David and Grace took a dip in the pool while I unpacked some more.

Later that afternoon, we took a stroll down to our private pier as a family.


There we met a few of our neighbors.

This is Ally, our friendly neighborhood gator.


This is Marvin, our bayrat, I mean otter, I think. Actually, I think he's a muskrat, or something.


And Bartley, one of the many birds around.


We stayed out until the sun set.


What an incredible sight.

Then we hit the pool again and swam a few laps before heading inside to get ready for bed.


What a great first day in our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...