Thursday, August 13, 2009

A surprise visit

I received a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. It was my "little" cousin Justin. Justin may be younger than me, but he towers over me like a giant. He's 6 feet 5 inches at 19. WOW. He and his friend Rachelle (I hope that's how she spells it) were at Bass Pro in Daphne.
So they came over a for a short visit. We went down to the pier and saw the alligators.
And Justin threw the cast net. And Rachelle played with Grace. Grace kept calling her "Hope." Hmmm. Maybe Hope needs to come visit her niece more often.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun hanging out with the two of them for the afternoon. I hope they'll come back to visit us again sometime soon. Next time, we'll go eat some great seafood or maybe Justin will catch dinner and I can cook it. And we can drive over to the beach. Maybe go shopping. Who knows - whatever we it will be fun. Hanging out with family is always fun. Now I just need to get them back here so the fun can get started...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...