Friday, October 9, 2009

Beware! There's a pirate loose in our house!

I was in the kitchen fixin' (you can tell I'm back in the South for certain when I use words like fixin'... ) Grace a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a snack when I hear

Clunk!!!! - the impossible to mistake sound of the toilet lid slamming down on the toilet.

Then whooooosh! the toilet flushes.

"Grace, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I want pir-ut, Momma!" she says.

I remember thinking this should be interesting, so I grabbed my camera and headed to the bathroom.

There, I found this

And I saw this
And again Grace said I want pir-ut, Momma! and pointed to the now empty toilet tissue roller.

So what did I do?

I gave her the empty tissue roller, of course.

And now I have a pint-sized pirate running loose in my house. See?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...