Monday, October 5, 2009

Crab for dinner

About a week ago, we went fishing at our pier.


We took our new pier wagon.

Grace insisted on pulling it.


Then she needed some help.


She's very persistent!

It quickly wore her out, though, so she caught a ride.

And then she took over again once we got to the boardwalk.  I'm starting to think she may have a little control freak in her in addition to her obsessive-compulsiveness.  Mind you, Dr. Mom is the one with these diagnoses.

Once we finally got to the pier (it took us a while since we had a 2 year old doing the manual labor), Grace enjoyed looking in the fishing holders
 
She kept saying Arrgh!  I  a pir-ut! ("Argh!  I'm a pirate!" for those of you who don't speak Toddler).



The fish just weren't biting, but we did catch these.



And we cooked them.  They were really great.  I made a hot Cajun dip with them.  As Grace said Mmmmm!  Yummy.  In my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...