Friday, October 2, 2009

Toddler Talk - October 2009

Wahr ee-dull! (War Eagle!)
.
Wee-gull, wee-gull (War Eagle said more than once)
.
Dough Aw bun! (Go Auburn!)
.
Tuh-sh down! (Touchdown!)
.
Foot-ball!
.
Awww-wite! (All right!)
.
I won wash my hands (I want to wash my hands)
.
I need soap!
.
You fix it, Dah-ee (You fix it, Daddy)
.
I turn! (My turn)
.
ssssSTOP it!
.
Wh-air dit dough? Hmmmm. (Where did it go? Hmmm - she makes this noise while tapping her index finger on her mouth)
.
You see-yee (You're silly)
.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa!
.
I poo-poo, Momma
.
Will you help me?
.
I yuv you! (I love you)
.
Yes, MIM! (Yes, ma'am)
.
Yes, STIR! (Yes, sir)
.
Cheese! Awww! (She's pretending to take picture)
.
Take pix-shur! (Take a picture)
.
All bedder (All better)
.
Dough pah-ee Toe-ee! (Go potty, Chloe!)
.
I help you!
.
I need up hi-yuh (I need up high)
.
Oh-tay ? (Okay)
.

You hab-bee? (Are you happy?)
.
Wash Momma (Watch, Momma)
.
Uh-din? (Again?)
.
I dumt! (I jumped!)
.
Awww. Tie beebee (Awww. Crybaby)
.
No, no, no no! (in a singsong voice, of course)
.
Whairs yizzerd, Momma? (Where's the lizard, Momma? For some reason, she's completely fascinated by lizzards)
.
Arrgh! I uh pie-rut (Arrgh! I'm a pirate. She loves the pirate from Spongebob.)
.
Round pants! (Referring to one of Spongebob's episodes where his pants are round instead of square)
.
Oh no! A mess!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...