Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why do dogs eat grass?

To vomit, of course. Chloe decided to eat an outdoor salad and then she spewed it all over our carpets. Let me remind you that it's barely been 2 months since we last had the carpets cleaned. Sigh.
So, we called Around the Bay cleaners and they came back to clean our carpets, again. Did I mention that not only did Chloe puke in 5 different places in the family room, but she also hurled upstairs in front of our bed? Eew!

Anyway, Grace saw the hose going upstairs and asked "Whats that, Momma?" It's a hose, dear, for cleaning the carpets where Chloe got sick.

Then she says, "I go see, Momma. You. Stay!" What else was I do to, except grab my camera and chase after her?As I dashed into the bedroom, I saw my little OCD baby grab the hose and say, "I fix it, Momma, I fix it."
And sure enough, she headed right over to the stain left from the regurgitated grass.
And tried her best to clean it up. I think we should get a discount on the cleaning services, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...