Sunday, October 4, 2009

Running into the pavement

We were taking a family walk tonight and Grace kept saying "I want run!  I want run!"  So we told her she could run.  And she did.  She ran and ran and ran.  Until she tripped over her feet and went face-first into the pavement.  ouch.  Now she has a really nasty boo-boo on her face.  She cut her nose and scrapped the skin off just above her lip.  And she cut her shoulder.  I ran inside and cleaned it all with peroxide and put neosporin on it.  She stopped crying before we even got inside.  She was kept wanting to look in the "meer" (mirror).  When she saw her reflection, she would gingerly tough her nose and say "Oww!  I gots boo-boo!"  I took some pictures but will not be posting those for fear of someone calling child services.  Therefore, don't be too surprised when you don't see any new pictures of her over the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...