Monday, February 6, 2012

Faith pulled a chair over and scared me to death

It's not unusual for Faith to climb on a chair like this for a snack.
Today, however, she managed to pull that chair on top of her.
And immediately I noticed a large bruised knot on the side of her foot where the chair landed.
It's hard to tell from this picture but that bruise and knot really scared me.  I thought it was broken.
So I took her to the Urgent Care and had it xrayed.  Fortunately, it was just a bruise.  I did learn something helpful, though.  Apparently, children are smarter than adults and won't walk on a broken foot or leg.  That's a tidbit of information that make be useful in the future.  Hopefully, my kids won't scare me like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...