Sunday, February 12, 2012

Making Valentines for school

Grace's school is having a Valentine's Day party on Tuesday so we made Valentine's for all 39 of her friends.
Grace diligently worked putting them all together.  And I'm certain her friends will love them.
Montessori has a strict no sugar, no candy policy so it can be challenging to come up with a Valentine gift that conforms to those rules that the kids will actually like.  And I just can't bring myself to buy the store packs of mini cards and not include the lollipop.  Last year Grace handed out tubs of play-doh but this year we decided on glow sticks.   Although I should mention that glow sticks are quite fragile.  Several of these sticks started glowing while Grace was taping her cards to them.  I changed them out after she went to bed for new unglowing sticks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...