Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My pregnancy this week

Grace and I went back to my OB today to follow up on last week's glucose test.  I did the fasting test which meant nothing to eat until the nurse took some blood.  And just like the doctor thought, I don't have gestational diabetes.  Thank goodness!

My blood pressure was 110 over 70 and I actually lost 2 pounds this week.  That means I've only gain 11 1/2 pounds so far.  I'm sure it's just water weight that I lost since I didn't drink or eat anything before my appointment today.  Or it could be the fact that I wore capris and a tank top instead of jeans and blouse.  Who knows?

My next appointment is scheduled for 3 weeks out.  The doctor wanted me to come back in 2 weeks but we'll be in Charlotte during that time.  Thankfully my doctor has given me the okay to travel since I'm young, healthy, and have no complications.  We'll be in Charlotte for 2-3 weeks for David's surgery.  Please be sure to keep us all in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...